Grundfos in Spain is currently in need of a skilled and motivated Service Coordinator to support the existing Service&Solutions team in providing high level of after sales service and customer service for Grundfos customers. This individual will be based in Algete (Madrid), reporting to the Service&Solutions Operations Manager in Spain. Grundfos can offer the right candidate excellent opportunities and challenges for personal and career development and the chance to be part of a dynamic team
What is the job about?
As a Service Coordinator, you will ensure a high level of after sales service and customer service in the area for all Grundfos customers, by competent and efficient service administration.
You will co-ordinate with the Service&Solutions Operations Manager, Technicians/Engineers, Service Partners and Customers, to ensure availability of spare parts and administer the service process. You will ensure that the repair of pumps & controls are carried out in accordance to the agreed work scope and also meeting the agreed contractual turnaround time, and provide continuous support to customers’ maintenance requirements.
Primary job responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
- Processing of service cases, issuing service notifications within the Service Department to the Service Engineers/Technicians prescribing such of the cases (exceptions, limits, problems, sensitivity etc.) and contingent situations (cost, delays, stock nil etc.) to be reported for guidance, direction and decisions;
- Administering/updating all service activities in SAP CS;
- Invoicing of spare parts used for service cases and requisition of payment/credit notes to service partners;
- Follow-up and coordinate with customers, where required, for ongoing service cases;
- Preparing and submitting quotations for repairs, in co-ordination with the Service Supervisor. Review component/pumps cost of repairs and consult with the customer for optimizing the repair process;
- Liaison with other departments on all aspects of repair and ensure high level of coordination;
- Spare parts placing in warranty orders.
What do you need to apply?
To be considered for this position you should fulfill the following requirements:
- University degree or Advanced Technical academic background
- Technical background and field electro-mechanical hands-on experience is preferred but not essential.
- Excellent computer literacy – experience using MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- SAP experience is an advantage.
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Portuguese would be desired.
- Articulate, organized and with good coordination skills. Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Able to work independently.
- Must have good interpersonal skills for daily interaction with customers, fellow employees and outsourced Service Providers, with proactive, friendly and problem-solving approach.
- Analytical skills with the ability to troubleshoot and diagnose systemic problems.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.