Give support of the costumer that requires a new variant that could be offered by the plant, monitoring, maintain and control the specification of the standard products and new variants. Responsible of participate and ensure the quality of the VPC's in the process and continue communication with PTM.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
· Maintain updated master data and BOM's for existing PN's in plant portfolio.
Product Specification Management
· Control the documents and product specifications.
· Coordinate implementation of changes to existing products (ECM).
· Support production lines with issues related to the product as well as the implementation of new products
· Review and / or approval of deviations of product specifications.
New Product Introduction
· Validation VPC series 0 and new product.
· Creation and update of drawings of products in CATIA (CI)
· Define / Maintain the electrical and mechanical specifications of the products created as well as the product variants in plant (FPV)
· Quote and evaluate offers. Prepare the specifications and technical documentation of these variants or customized products (L-ETO).
· Control over execution of changes. Analyze the requirements to avoid repetition of part numbers and thus facilitate the quotation process.
· Creation and update of quotes, price list and standard configurations where applicable.
· Request the Transfer Pricing Group (TPG) for the costumers for existing products and new variants.
· Problem solving and decision making during the productive process of customized products (FPV, L-ETO).
· Technically assist application engineers in the configuration of products requested by the client.
· Support in guided tours of the plant.
· Point of contact with the Lead Product Technical Manager (PTM) and the global product specialists (APPS, PM, etc.).
· Follow and lead initiatives related to the reduction of problems reported in the field
· Maintain and propose parameters in the Tester to ensure the product performance
· Define the structure of the documentation of variants of the product.
· Lead / participate in projects related to the client's claims
Required Minimum Qualifications
· Bachelor degree in Mechanic, Electrician, Electronic, Mechatronic or related field
· 3 years of experience as an Product Engineer
· Knowledge about the principles of Lean Manufacturing
· Basic knowledge of the product (Electric Motors, Water Pumps, etc)
· Interpretation of drawings and geometric tolerances
· Mathematical and numerical skills
· AutoCAD Software, CATIA, MS Office, Internet, Lotus Notes, MS Project, (SAP R3 is an advantage)
· Advanced English.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.