What do we offer?
With over 16 million pumps produced each year and over 19,000 employees in more than 56 countries, Grundfos is today the world’s leading manufacturer of pumps and pumping systems. Grundfos’ products satisfy the markets’ needs for effective, reliable and high-efficient solutions.
Grundfos in Saudi Arabia is currently looking for the right candidate to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks to support the organization.
Grundfos can offer the right candidate excellent opportunities and challenges for personal and career development with an attractive benefits package and the chance to be part of a multicultural and dynamic team.
What is the job about?
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting the administrative functions of the organization, mainly within the Human Resources and General Management.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited, to the below:
- HR Administration support
- Support in onboarding of new colleagues end to end
- Maintaining soft and hard copies of employee database and files
- Maintaining accurate data on the local HR Self Service System
- Leave administration
- Assist in collating monthly payroll data for processing
- Support and coordinate employee engagement activities
- Oversee accurate Employee Master Data
- Administration of employee benefits per instruction from Management
- Learning & Development admin support:
- Registration of external training in the global system
- Follow up, update and ensure accuracy of employee training records in the global system
- Local training coordinator
- Handling the exit of employees – preparing end of service calculation, clearances and visa cancellation
- Provide general administrative and clerical support to the General Manager and Human Resource Business Partner, such as preparing and composing correspondences, securing parcels, arranging meetings, processing confidential documents, tracking deadlines, forms and reports, filing electronic and hard copy, etc.
- Taking over tasks of other Administration team members when they go on leave
What do you need to apply?
To be considered for this position you should have the following:
- Fresh graduate of any Bachelor’s degree holder in any discipline or High School/Diploma Holder in any discipline with minimum of 2 years, of relevant experience in a similar role.
- Must be a good communicator; and have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have a keen eye for detail.
- Have the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable handling confidential documents and information.
- Should have knowledge of office administration.
- Computer literate.
- Must be proficient in MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Should be pro-active and responsible.
- Customer Service Oriented
- Must have the ability to listen and demonstrate good command of English both spoken and written.
This position is based in Riyadh, KSA.
If this sounds appealing to you, please upload your CV/resume and cover letter today via our Careers portal.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Water is our business. With our pumps and pump solutions, we set the standard and keep raising the bar when it comes to water and energy efficiency and protecting the environment. We are passionate about what we do and want to make a difference every day.
Want to explore the Grundfos universe further?
Visit our website on: http://www.grundfos.com/
OR Visit us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/5195
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.