Apply broad subject matter expert knowledge with a high degree of technical/business insight. Develop initiatives/activities with an impact across units and/or at area/regional level. May have some degree of functional responsibility.
- This role will act as application expert to support projects in pump/CP/system to Grow Sales; also as Antenna to new trends and customer voice for possible new application development. The main responsibilities:
- Influencing and spec-In (Project-based influencing; regular influencing to Design Institute; Influencing in Standards Committee); Project Pipeline collection in DI visit;
- Project pump/CP/system technical support
- Application promotion and speech in external events;
- Application training to dealers and sales;
- Prepare standard sales tools/check list , training materials and sharing information: such as typical application in key customer segments, successful story summarization, the new products and new applications introduction, competition analysis, win/loss analysis, spec-in key points;
- Responsible for input to other departments on related product evolution needs and application trend
（1）Diploma degree At least, relevant Engineer Experience would be plus. B. Sc.in Engineering; Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or Automation or Architectural Environment Equipment Engineering;
（2）3-5 years experience in technical application, engineering, or similar functions in an industry environment; pumps industry experience would be a plus;
（3）Commercial building Service relevant customer sub-segments application insights and know-how;
（4）Experience of pump and control system technical support in CBS segment is highly preferred;
（5）Skills and Personal Attributes
（6）Strong sense of Customer Centricity, Accountability and Collaboration；
（7）Enthusiastic and Persistent - getting the job done – a “can-do attitude”；
（9）Flexible and able to adapt to new environment；
（10）Strong networking and presentation skills;;
（11）Positive, self-confident and able to deal with pressure;
（12）Workable in written and spoken Mandarin and English；
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.