Would you like to work in an international, innovative organization, where we produce high quality solutions and are constantly looking to enhance existing, and develop, new offerings?
Then Grundfos might be the place for you.
We are looking for an experienced professional to join our Sales team in Grundfos Poland as an Internal Sales Engineer, Building Services.
Great development opportunities and flexibility in how you build your career and develop your skills await you!
What is the job about?
As an Internal Sales Engineer for Building Services, you must transform from quotations maker and reactive responder to fully independent customer group leader using only remote means of contact: phone, email and others. This is stationary position but having all responsibilities of making B2B sales.
There is room for growth in this position, with the potential of leading a team of other Internal Sales Engineers.
The responsibilities of this roles are as follows:
As an Internal Sales Engineer:
- Work in close cooperation with the External Sales team.
- Prepare simple quotations and commercial offers in cooperation with Sales team and the technical support office.
- Provide technical information and documentations to customers.
- Proactively develop the business for selected groups of customers like C group: Distributors, Wholesalers, District Heating, Mid-Size Installers and others.
- Maintain good relations, implement commercial policy, regular follow up, lead sales from initial phase till deal closing.
- Lead commercial activities, campaigns, promotions, call-out days among his/her and other regional customers.
- Usage of CRM SAP.
As an Internal SE leader
- Lead the team of 5 Internal SEs located in several locations.
- Lead the hiring, training and use of Students to support Internal Sales Engineers.
- Lead change.
- Lead the transformation of the team from quotation makers to independent remote Sales Engineers. The process is based on delegation of these activities to the back office using hard KPI’s and well as soft habit change of entire BS team.
What do you need to apply?
To be considered for this role, you should have the following:
- An Engineering degree.
- 3-5 years work experience in a similar industry as Grundfos.
- Experience in pump/sewage/sanitary business as internal sales.
- Leadership skills or previous leadership experience.
- SAP CRM experience is an advantage.
- Excellent computer literacy – experience using MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Fluent in written and spoken English is a must.
If this sounds appealing to you, please upload your CV/resume and cover letter today via our Careers portal.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Water is our business. With our pumps and pump solutions, we set the standard and keep raising the bar when it comes to water and energy efficiency and protecting the environment. We are passionate about what we do and want to make a difference every day.
Want to explore the Grundfos universe further?
Visit our website on: http://www.grundfos.com/
OR Visit us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/5195
To all recruitment agencies:
Grundfos does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our SuccessFactors, our careers email addresses, Grundfos employees or any other company location. Grundfos is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.