The successful candidate will provide world class customer service and technical quotation support to our internal and external customers.
Reporting to the Oceania Customer Service Manager, you will be provided with all the training and support required to succeed in the role however you must have an appetite for technical learning!
- Positive and Flexible Workplace Environment
- Great team culture, family owned global organisation
- Wide range of Employee Benefits, bonus, awards and incentives
- Health and Wellbeing Initiatives, Family Hour, Employee Assistance Program
- Access to Extensive Internal Training with Global Career Development Opportunities
- Assist with pump and associated equipment selections and recommendations
- Handle relevant customer interactions including but not limited to product selection and quotations
- Maintain and register all project work on Customer Relationship Management System
- Prepare and coordinate tender submissions to all relevant customers
- Read and interpret specifications and drawings
- Work with Commercial and Supply Chain teams to ensure contractual requirements are identified and actioned
- Ensure that all offers are accurate and professionally presented in a timely manner
- General knowledge of pumps and their applications
- Technical aptitude, engineering degree or relevant trade certificate desirable
- Customer focussed - ‘leave it with me I will take care of it’ attitude
- Experience interpreting specifications and the tender management process
- Confidence in developing and delivering tender-specific documentation to customers
- Experience using a range of computer programs such as SAP and the Microsoft Office suite is highly desirable
- Process and solutions focused with strong time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Positive and energetic approach to work
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.