Welcome to Grundfos Advanced Manufacturing Engineering
In this position, you will join the AME Centre of Excellence within Hydraulic and Test. Here, we work with an end to end responsibility of the two Core Technology areas besides supporting the organization cross functional on Automation technology solutions. This means that we have an early involvement in the new Product Development, Developing Technology and Platforms, Execution of implementation projects and a responsibility of managing and improving the existing production solutions.
“You will be working on exploring new uncovered possibilities for big data and implement solutions where relevant within the area. Another part will focus on data visualization, data analysis and defining machine learning algorithms to find patterns we can’t see today. You need to be active in promoting data collection and awareness of this to gain usage and learning. Doing so, you will add value to our colleagues, customers and competitiveness,” explains Manager, Morten Houlind Simonsen.
Perform data analysis and visualization on big data projects
You will support our data projects by working extensively on gaining knowledge and insights through the exploration and study of Grundfos production data. This includes working with data we already possess while also specifying and finding the data we need. Your ability to provide accurate conclusions makes you key in proving or rejecting various hypotheses based on data.
- Drive projects for development and collection of factory data
- Gain knowledge and insight by exploring data and defining machine learning algorithms to support big data projects
- Become the owner of the Data analytics process
- Administrate and promote our Test data
- Make decisions within the budget and scope of the projects
- Drive a network of external partners on a global scale within data analysis, data visualization, data collection and big data management.
- Apply MS Azure as your primary tool box, just like Python will be instrumental in your daily work
Apply the knowledge and ideas of your colleagues
Collaboration will be a great part of your day. In the team, you will work in sprints, which includes implementation of data collection and new methodologies being tested in the production. Furthermore, you will collaborate with our IT department, Big Data IOT Lab, as well as specialists and managers in the organization. Doing so, your work will uncover new possibilities for big data projects, which you then mature together with your colleagues in the team.
Detail-oriented data analysis engineer
You manage to draw on the expertise and ideas of your colleagues to grow and implement projects and analyze data to benefit our production. You thrive on deep diving into the details of your analyses to make the right conclusions. Moreover, you:
- Hold a master’s degree in engineering within Data or similar
- Know R and Python – it is an advantage, but not a prerequisite, if you know MS Azure as well
- Know C#, SQL, Python and perhaps also R, Scala and Spark
- Knowledge and preferably experience with different data storage types (NoSQL, SQL, Graph)
- Knowledge of AI, including machine learning and deep learning is an advantage but not a prerequisite
- Knowledge of the different data quality dimensions and how to apply them is an advantage but not a prerequisite
- Take initiative, are self-driven and prepared to meet deadlines
- Speak and write English effortlessly - Danish is an advantage
If you have any questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Manager, AME Hydraulic Engineering, Morten Houlind Simonsen on +45 60 87 09 00.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than 25 November 2019 by clicking on “Apply”. We expect interviews to be held on the 4th December 2019.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/5195 or our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwY54t455CU.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.