Grundfos Spain are looking for an organized, dynamic and accountable person with ability to make decisions to join Iberian project team. You will be responsible for all engineering and technical disciplines that projects involve. You will schedule, plan, forecast, resource and manage all the technical activities aiming and assuring project accuracy and quality from conception to completion
You will be part of the Iberian project department team, which schedule, execute and manage orders and contracts which have more complexity and where Grundfos sells more than only box products.
Nowadays, Grundfos customers are requesting more complex orders so it is needed a project manager who will take care the complete process.
- Preparing, scheduling, coordinating and monitoring all aspects in the project: tasks to be done, resources, dates, costs, etc.
- Monitoring compliance to contract, applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
- Working with the customer in project definition and project objectives
- Interacting daily with customers, suppliers, subcontractors, inspectors, factories, product managers, etc.
- Maximizing customer needs, scope, quality and project benefit. To decide in different situations according these key success factors.
- Being technical point of contact to explain technical solution and quality standards to the customer
- Providing technical documentation/reports to customer when needed by the Project.
- Controlling invoicing project status, and help credit team in payments.
- Solving non-conformities with customer when received.
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions
- Working with Service and Solutions department for commission, guarantees, etc.
- Controlling projects using SAP PS system.
- Proven working experience as a project engineer
- Excellent knowledge of pump technology
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Advance SAP PS knowledge
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
- Project management and supervision skills
- Decision making ability and leadership skills
- Time management and organization skills
- BS degree in Engineering or relevant field
- Proficiency level of English
- Desirable knowledge in Portuguese language
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.