Grundfos is one of the world’s leading pump and motor manufacturers. Our most important aspiration is to develop successfully, produce and sell high quality pumps and pump systems to contribute higher standard of living and healthier environment since our foundation in 1945. We are responsible for our employees, for the environment around us and for our clients, who trust in our work. Grundfos keeps developing its products and services.
Grundfos keeps developing its products and services, but it is possible with well-qualified professionals only. If you would like to be part of this successful team, we are waiting for your application.
Senior Development Engineer
What do we offer?
Would you like to be a part of the world’s biggest pump company’s development organization? We are ambitious and are now increasing our activity level. Join us for a chance to work with new product development, following your work from start to end in production and see it reflected in our final state-of-the-art products.
Working in the global development organization and with production sites all over the world, we are characterised by an ambitious environment focusing on both results and the well-being of each employee.
“We have a really great team with a good mix of competences, seniority and gender and have a friendly work environment where we help each other in making great solutions for our customers” explains Árpád Erdélyi, Senior Manager at Motor Development department.
What is the job about?
You become part of the Motor Development Department. The department is situated in Székesfehérvár, Hungary and Bjerringbro, Denmark and is part of the global development organization and with cooperation to production sites all over the world.
This department is a part of Mechanical Development in Grundfos. Mechanical Development have the responsibility for all new developments of Motors and Pumps in Grundfos. The new colleague will be situated in the heart of the development of new Grundfos Motors.
In the Motor Development department we master designing with a variety of materials and production technologies. Some examples are cast iron, high pressure die casted aluminium, electrical steel, die casted rotors. Besides rapid prototyping in the early faces of the design work. We are making high quality designs used for sourcing and production worldwide.
What do you need to apply?
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering
- Fluent English
- Experience working in project teams. At least 5-10 years of experience with development projects in global organization is preferred
- 3D CAD modelling experience
- Experience with Catia is an advantage
- 2D drawings incl. GPS (GPS is an advantage else you will have to learn)
- Experience from design of casted parts, machining of steel components
- General knowledge about materials e.g. composite, aluminum, steel and bearings is an advantage
- Finite element analysis and other simulation methods (Ansys) is an advantage
- Good cooperation skills
- Structured and conscientious - ensuring high-quality and timely deliverables
- Flexibility - to support more projects at the same time and handle changes in project portfolio
- Willingness to travel normally up to 10 days/year
What we can offer
- Dynamically improving company with stable background
- Professional challenges and development opportunities in multinational environment
- Working in a global organization with local and foreign colleagues. The position is global oriented, colleagues in Hungary, Denmark, China
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Teamwork in an energetic team
- Sport facilities (gym & squash)
- Flexible working-time, Home Office
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.