Want to do your internship within materials testing, chemical analysis and microbiology.
What do we offer?
Why not combine your theoretical toolbox with practical experience in a global organization? This is your chance to work with some of the sharpest minds as you do an internship within materials testing chemical analysis and microbiology within our R&D organisation. During your time with us, you will contribute to the innovation that sparks global change.
At Grundfos, we develop, produce and sell some of the worlds’ most efficient and energy saving pumps and pump solution across the globe. We help our customers save natural resources and reduce climate impact.
As an intern, you become part of the Materials and Analytical Laboratories, starting 1. February. In the Materials and Analytical Laboratories, we are 15 colleagues who test and analyse materials and water samples for the development departments and the production sites. You get a unique opportunity to:
- Work in an R&D organisation with wide variety in assignments and new areas to develop
- Be part of a market leading business with strong values and a constant focus on work-life balance
- Use your professional skills on both a theoretical and practical level and share them with your colleagues
With us, you will be part of an international workplace where innovation, collaboration and development are front and centre in everything we do. We look forward to welcoming you to our team, sharing our knowledge with you – and hear about your ideas.
What is the job about?
We believe that everyone in Grundfos has passion and potential – as well as the power to influence. This is the environment where you will do your internship. You will be an appreciated and respected employee – and after your internship, you will leave us with a great understanding of our business and an updated practical toolbox.
You will have the chance to develop your competencies by gaining professional hands-on experience in an inspiring and agile learning environment. It is our goal that you grow both personally and professionally during your stay with us. For your internship, we imagine that you will work with the following areas:
- Sample preparation and Materialographic analysis with focus on stainless steel and polymers
- Mechanical tests
- Corrosion test and other exposure experiments
- Chemical analysis
- Microbiology tests
What do you need to apply?
- You are studying at master’s level as a Laboratory technician and possess knowledge within laboratory testing, quality control and reporting of test results.
- You have an international outlook and speak and write English fluently.
- You show initiative and work proactively and independently on new assignments, as this will help you make the most of your time with us.
- Being ambitious, you have the intention to add value to our company as well as new skills to your toolbox.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Laboratory Manager Paul Lyck Hansen at +45 51 62 65 88. If this sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than 3. January 2020 by clicking on the link “Søg denne stilling”.
We encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.