Grundfos is one of the world’s leading pump manufacturers. Our most important aspiration is to develop successfully, produce and sell high quality pumps and pump systems to contribute higher standard of living and healthier environment since our foundation in 1945. We are responsible for our employees, for the environment around us and for our clients, who trust in our work. Grundfos keeps developing its products and services.
Grundfos keeps developing its products and services, but it is possible with well-qualified professionals only. If you would like to be part of this successful team, we are waiting for your application.
We are looking for:
Tasks and responsibilities
- Validation of measuring instruments according to the calibration plan and production needs
- Immediate reaction on customer claims and effective customer claim handling process by use of selected quality tools (RCA, CCS and Lessons learned workshops).
- Ensure effective supplier improvement in quality processes by use of selected quality tools.
- Efficient processing of “Q” materials in production and warehouse.
- Ensure continues product approvals performed by external institutes (VDE, CSA, UL, etc.)
- Ensure active use of SOP in production, as well as mandatory GS and local IMS documents
- Collect data and make analysis of quality KPI’s in production, investigate root causes and agree and implement actions with line team
- Prepare and participate actively in all issues discussed on DAM. Raise quality awareness.
- Support production operators with quality related issues (testing, components, measuring instruments, documentation, and process improvements etc.). Be present in production.
- Educate operators and other Grundfos employees in correct usage of tools. Create quality awareness.
- Usage of SAP Q moduls and other in daily tasks
- Support Suppler Assurance Engineer and Quality Engineer System with their tasks
- Responsible for selected tools within Grundfos Shopfloor Excellence
- Responsible for implementation of IMS within selected processes, sub processes and process elements according to “Responsibility in IMS”.
- Responsible for usage of IMS in daily job, as well as correct implementation of IMS in GMS.
- Take other task’s that might be assigned by Direct Manager.
- excellent knowledge of English
- computer skills
- knowledge of international standards such as ISO 9001
- knowledge of standards related to quality and quality methods
- driving license
- Organizational sciences or Mechanical or Electrical engineer degree
Location: Serbia, Inđija 22320
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.