The Grundfos IS Support Engineer is responsible for providing a positive and professional customer service experience for the 1st line support and resolution of computer incidents and service requests.
Through the use of documented Global IS processes including incident management, service request management, problem management, and change management, the IS Support Engineer provides best in class, support solutions to ensure consistency and reliability of support services.
To ensure coverage for our ASIA, EMEA, and US regions, we have three shifts on rotation therefore we require candidates who are flexible in this regard
- Positive and flexible workplace environment
- Culture of promoting from within offering access to extensive internal training with global career development opportunities
- Great team culture
- Wide range of Employee Benefits
- State of the art facilities, with ergonomic workspace
The major tasks for the Support Engineer include but are not limited to the following:
- Interact with Grundfos computer users with a professional, positive customer service attitude
- Support all IS Solutions documented in the Global IS Service Catalog
- Accurate and timely recording of all incidents, service requests, and requests for standard changes
- First line support, troubleshooting, and resolution of all incidents, service requests, and requests for standard changes
- Provide information and assist in creation of knowledgebase articles for use by all IS Support personnel and end users
- When required, assist in root cause analysis of documented problems
- Recommend changes to procedures within the IS Service Desk to improve service delivery
- You have at least 2 years’ experience from a similar position
- Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering Degree or equivalent work experience
- The following IT Certifications are a definite advantage: CompTIA A+; CompTIA Network+; Microsoft Certifications, (e.g. MTA/MOS/MCSE); ITIL certifications
- Experience in a Service Desk/Helpdesk/Call Center environment is a plus
- Experience with ServiceNow ticketing tool, mobile devices, Android, Windows, and iOS operating systems a plus
- Demonstrated experience with MS Office 365 Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint) and MS Operating systems (Win7/8/10)
- Familiarity with support of SAP applications a plus
- Knowledge within ITIL will be an advantage
- The right candidate demonstrates accountability, collaboration, customer centricity, service-mindedness, and good communication skills.
- A high degree of self-motivational and self-dependence is a must
If this sounds like you, please click the 'apply' button to progress with your application.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Grundfos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.