Grundfos is one of the largest Danish companies, famous for its market leader pump manufacturing activities worldwide. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering water technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
At Grundfos Shared Services we are passionate to increase efficiency in our financial processes. As integrated part of the global finance organization we strive for excellence through applying industry best practices. We are servicing companies in Europe, Middle-East, Africa and America for the greater good of Grundfos. Our journey is not over yet…
If you wish to work in the heart of the city in an office with 21st century solutions, people focus and Danish culture then do not miss this unique opportunity to join us! We are looking for highly-motivated, result oriented individuals for the following positions to be part of our growing team:
The vacant positions as HR Reporting Specialit is a part of the delivery area called HR Data Foundation
The scope for HR Data Foundation can be described as:
We deliver and develop the HR Reporting offer through the SAP Enterprise platform, ServiceNow platform, SAP BW + SuccesFactors reporting module in order to drive and ensure the data need for the Grundfos business to perform their value-adding processes and to support the data-driven decision-making journey.
HR Data Foundation is a team of 5 people, 4 located in the GSS Budapest Centre and 1 located in Bjerringbro for 2 years, later this profile will also move to GSS Budapest.
The HR Reporting Specialist is part of the HR Data Foundation Team, and delivers global reporting services towards the Grundfos business areas.
- This happens in close cooperation with key stakeholders in the global organization, to which there will also be a functional reference. The functional reference is to one or more people responsible for data maintenance within the business that set the scope for tasks, processes and targets: Maintain data according to the data maintenance processes
- Gatekeeper for correct data quality – report identified data issues and concerns based on findings doing reports
- Escalate data quality and maintenance process issues to responsible Data Stewards and Data Maintenance Managers
- Gather and structure local, regional and global data/reporting requirements
- Supply ad hoc reporting + monthly re-occurring reports using multiple data sources (SF, SAP, ServiceNow, WalkMe, Microsoft 0365)
The major tasks consist of following main areas:
- Analysing business request, retrieving and combining accurate data sources in a meaningful way for the benefit of the requester.
- University degree – IT, Data analytical, Business processes
- Fluent in English both verbally and in writing (German, Danish or other language skills would be a plus)
- At least 2-3 years experience in similar field is a must have
- Experience working with report creation in Power BI, SAP BW, SuccessFactors Reporting, Service Now Reporting or similar is required
- Advanced excel skills including VBA coding
- Python and R programming skills are an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Must be team player and have collaborative skills
- Self-driven and proactive
- Must be very oriented towards details
- Must have an analytical and structured working method
- Likes to close all open tasks
- Development opportunities in an international environment
- People- and value-focused organization culture
- Social- , team and sport events
- Training opportunities
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.