Would you like to work in an international, innovative organization, where we produce high quality solutions and are constantly looking to enhance existing, and develop, new offerings? Then Grundfos might be the place for you.
Currently, we, Grundfos Gulf Distribution (GGD) are looking for a skilled and knowledgeable professional who will develop our business in the fields of controls, automation and digital offerings.
Grundfos can offer the right candidate excellent opportunities and challenges for personal and career development and the chance to be part of a multicultural and dynamic team.
Great development opportunities and flexibility in how you build your career and develop your skills await you!
As a Business Developer for controls, automation and digital offerings, you will apply subject matter knowledge and demonstrate techno-commercial insight.
You will work within a team and/or across functional areas with limited supervision and responsibility to support & drive sales, business and opportunities of iSOLUTIONS, control, automation applications and digital offerings in different markets, segments & various applications in collaboration with Sales & Market development teams within the Gulf, Levant and Pakistan (GLP) area.
- Support and develop applications and value-based solutions in control, automation and digital offerings across GLP area.
- Support internal departments & channel partners as a techno-commercial expert in control and automation, developing new tools and supporting with trainings.
- Direct Sales & sustainable growth responsibility towards electrical / electronic / automation / controls / BMS / digital offerings OEMs and ecosystems.
- Responsible to generate, follow-up & win opportunities regarding control, automation and digital offerings in close coordination with sales / Product & application teams in various segments/markets.
- Identify, Communicate, and implement business opportunities / Customer / Market Needs in segment /sub-segments /markets /products; orchestrate around it with tactical initiatives & target them for upselling / cross selling of products / solutions.
- Implement complex sales / market development projects with major impact in close cooperation with the sales clusters such as:
- Short- or mid-term projects / initiatives,
- Projects / initiatives across the entire value chain & geographic development,
- Special sales and marketing campaign developments,
- Supporting new product launches & promotions, new concepts/ technologies adaption & implement go to market strategies and development of distribution network / OEM sales
- In charge to ensure collaboration with Service department developing new business areas within the offerings.
- Represent Grundfos at various events, e.g. exhibitions, customer events, conferences, seminars, trainings.
- Identifies trend-setter ideas & update job knowledge by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; Collect and analyze market and competitor data.
- Ensure knowledge sharing regarding future customer needs, short & mid-term market trends with relevant portfolio managers in the team, region & group.
To be considered for this position you should fulfill the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Master Level Degree in Engineering preferably Electrical / Electronics / Process Instrumentation.
- Must have at least 5 years work experience in a similar role as Sales / business / market development.
- Must have in-depth knowledge in Control, Automation, BMS & digital offerings.
- Must hold a valid UAE Driving License.
- Experience in leading & driving developed processes, business initiatives within sales / market / segment development.
- Strong ability to influence others.
- Possess a great understanding of the relevant systems, local laws and rules /regulations where applicable, for the market/segment
- Must be a results-oriented person, have strong interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills.
- A strong self-starter, able to work efficiently and effectively without immediate much supervision.
- Creative and lateral thinker and a good team member. Able to critically analyze data and to propose solutions to problems.
- Good command of English both spoken and written.
If this sounds appealing to you, please upload your CV/resume and cover letter today via our Careers portal.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Water is our business. With our pumps and pump solutions, we set the standard and keep raising the bar when it comes to water and energy efficiency and protecting the environment. We are passionate about what we do and want to make a difference every day.
Want to explore the Grundfos universe further?
Visit our website on: http://www.grundfos.com/
OR Visit us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/5195
To all recruitment agencies:
Grundfos does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our SuccessFactors, our careers email addresses, Grundfos employees or any other company location. Grundfos is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.