This role will be a close partner to business and local representative of Asia payroll and benefit organization. In this role, the Payroll & Benefit specialist supports payroll and compliance process and procedure. The Payroll & Benefit specialist is also the main contact point for associate inquiries, reporting, as well as third party communication.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Coordinate various compensation-related activities to ensure that plant payroll & Benefit is processed accurately and on time
- Calculating overtime, shift payments, and employee bonus and prepare payments for social benefits, individual tax
- Be responsible for payroll and C&B reporting
- Resolve payroll & benefit related enquiries from employees and managers
- Prepare annual labor cost budget and regular forecast, organize and conduct annual merit increase within the total budget
- Participant in the regional payroll & benefit process review and system consolidation projects
- Work closely with payroll and benefits suppliers to ensure the payroll and benefits service quality
- Continuously improve the payroll and benefits operation process
- Other projects and tasks assigned by manager
Key Success Factors
- 100% compliant with local regulations
- 100% payroll and benefit accuracy
- Effectively deliver payroll and benefit project per guideline
Required Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 3+ years HR experience in MNC, 2+ years in Payroll & Benefit function for plants with 500+ employees
- Be familiar with local labor law and tax policy
- Experience with SAP, Success Factor, Platinum is perfect
- English can be working language
- Familiar with Office software, especially in Excel and PPT Skills
- Be flexible of working location between Suzhou and Shanghai
- Careful, patient and responsible
- Logical thinking, work through system, detailed & clear process mindset, result oriented
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.