We are looking for someone with a ‘can-do’ attitude and strong customer service approach to join our Grundfos family in the Christchurch office.
Reporting directly to the South Island Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to our strategic success by developing sales and opportunities for all pump applications within the South Island.
- Global values driven organisation
- Great team culture and positive work environment
- Reach for the Stars Program to motivate and generously reward our sales staff
- Non-commission-based role rewarding staff via an annual bonus for overall performance
- Access to extensive internal training with global career development opportunities
- Prepare plans and promotional activities to identify and develop new business
- Negotiate and maintain a strong retail presence instore where applicable
- Identify and schedule product training to promote Grundfos product features and benefits
- Work to budget and prepare accurate reports for forecasting purposes
- Provide technical assistance and segment support within the local office as required
- Drive Sales Excellence using our SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool
- Travel within the South Island as required
- Minimum 2-3 years of external field sales experience
- Proven experience providing high level customer service, developing strong relationships
- Proven experience achieving sales targets with input into forecasting and strategy
- Experience using a CRM tool highly desirable
- Pump or similar industry experience also desirable, but not essential
- Must have strong English communication skills, verbal and written
- We want someone who shares our passion for delivering water to the world!
- Must be self-starting and autonomous
- Motivated to continuously develop their skills and knowledge
- A people person with a strong customer focus- willingness to go above and beyond!
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.