We are looking for someone with a 'can-do' attitude and strong customer service approach to join our Grundfos family in the Albany, Auckland office.
Reporting directly to the Country Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing market share in the building services sector by providing professional technical presentations and market leading sales service to the key stakeholders, promoting the competitive advantage of Grundfos products and services. Directly influence the sales growth of building services products.
- Global values driven organisation
- Great team culture and positive work environment
- Reach for the Stars Program to motivate and generously reward our sales staff
- Non-commission-based role rewarding staff via an annual bonus for overall performance
- Access to extensive internal training with global career development opportunities
- Provide a high level of connectivity with Consultants and Contractors to deliver market leading customer service
- Build a strong product footprint in building services projects specifications through professional presentations and training to all relevant stakeholders
- Identify the key stakeholders in the sector that are key influencers e.g. Consulting Engineers, Building Developers, Property Managers, Commercial Plumbing Contractors and Pump Resellers
- Utilize Sale Excellence and SAP CRM to manage opportunities and sales growth
- Be abreast of up to date market intelligence and competitor activity and offerings
- Provide quarterly business reports and technical support when required
- Building services, plumbing knowledge and experience, water supply, hot water, drainage and waste water applications
- Technical presentation skills
- Pump or similar industry experience also desirable but not mandatory
- Market segment knowledge is a plus
- Experience in developing new customers and successfully exploring business opportunities
- Well developed time management and planning skills
- Can set priorities, implement strategies and achieve objectives
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Driven to deliver outstanding results
- A desire to learn and pursue personal growth
- Customer centric and accountability
- Enjoys providing solutions for technical applications
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.