- Technical insight/flair
- Good command of MS Office (Excel in particular)
- Working experience with ERP is an advantage (we use SAP)
- Systematic, structured, ability to handle large data quantities
- Handle simultaneous tasks without losing the overview
- Customer service minded
- Process oriented
- Effective collaboration/communication in a global context
- Can cope with some level of routine tasks
- Creation of service parts in SAP
- Maintain service parts product data
- Update of technical documentation all the way to our sales companies/customers
- Updating our systems with market pricing for spare parts
- Support of sales/service companies with regards to spare parts by answering request in CIC
- Experience from technical role within the area of spare part management an advantage
- Technical Assistant, Mechanical Engineer or similar
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.