Competence Center Manager
Purpose of the Job role: Ensure the execution of NEE projects which will support sales to grow within the Water Utility area, one being iSOLUTIONS, through effective leadership of the team and technical expertise
Location: Grundfos Katowice
- Leadership of the team
- Consulting with customers to determine system operation requirements in connection with sales development
- Agreeing project scope of objectives
- Providing advice on the management of projects
- Organizing the people working on a project
- Carrying out risk assessment
- Making sure that all the aims of the project are met
- Making sure the quality standards are met incl. documentation
- Lead, motivate, develop and evaluate people in the team
- Minimum of 6-10 years of work experience on similar position
- Excellent people leadership skills
- Master degree
- Experiences with project business
- English verbal and written communication skills
- Technical understanding - electrical/controls/communication devices – able to discuss this with team and customers.
- Application knowledge on “water applications”, like water distribution, waste water pumping stations and industrial applications.
- Software knowledge. It could be PLC programing and SCADA software, but just to understand the overall picture/concept of projects.
- Self motivated and result oriented person
- Presenting and communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Ability to collaborate with local and global stakeholders
- Desire for traveling
- Working for a global leader in advanced pump solution and a trendsetter in water technology
- Development and carrier opportunity
- Friendly and open working atmosphere
- Competitive salary
- Company car
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.