Would you like to work in an international, innovative organization, where we produce high quality solutions and are constantly looking to enhance existing, and develop, new offerings?
Then Grundfos might be the place for you.
We are looking for an experienced professional to join our Sales team in Grundfos Poland as an External Sales Engineer for Industry.
Great development opportunities and flexibility in how you build your career and develop your skills await you!
What is the job about?
As a Sales Engineer for Industry, you will be a fully independent customer group leader and business advisor.
The responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Responsible for the sales in agreed market.
- Project and solution sales.
- Maintain good relationship with dealers, design institutes, consulting firms, and authorities.
- Develop sales network in terms of dealers and business partners. Maintain and develop long term partnership with business partners.
- Provide sales support to distributors / partners for Industry sales, including industrial projects and industrial end users.
- Follow up the key end users in targeted market, developing and following up industrial projects.
- Search for/ consider new possibilities and prospects for increasing the sales.
- Coordinate or participate in customer seminars, exhibitions and other sales promotion events.
- Maintain CRM database containing visiting dates, arrangements agreed on, particular about customers, relevant figures, quotations and sales turnover, etc.
What do you need to apply?
To be considered for this role, you should have the following:
- An Engineering degree.
- 3-5 years’ work experience in a similar industry as Grundfos.
- Experience in industry business as external sales.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Proven ability to become a trusted advisor to business partners.
- SAP CRM experience is an advantage.
- Good command of English.
If this sounds appealing to you, please upload your CV/resume and cover letter today via our Careers portal.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Water is our business. With our pumps and pump solutions, we set the standard and keep raising the bar when it comes to water and energy efficiency and protecting the environment. We are passionate about what we do and want to make a difference every day.
Want to explore the Grundfos universe further?
Visit our website on: http://www.grundfos.com/
OR Visit us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/5195
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.