Grundfos is one of the world’s leading pump manufacturers. Our most important aspiration is to develop successfully, produce and sell high quality pumps and pump systems to contribute higher standard of living and healthier environment since our foundation in 1945. We are responsible for our employees, for the environment around us and for our clients, who trust in our work. Grundfos keeps developing its products and services.
Grundfos keeps developing its products and services, but it is possible with well-qualified professionals only. If you would like to be part of this successful team, we are waiting for your application.
Material Flow Engineer
Tasks and responsibilities
- Analyze or interpret logistics data involving customer service, forecasting, procurement, manufacturing, inventory, transportation, or warehousing
- Identify opportunities for cost-reduction or process-improvement in logistics
- Propose logistics solutions for customers
- Review contractual commitments, customer specifications, or related information to determine logistics or support requirements
- Develop or maintain cost estimates, forecasts, or cost models
- Evaluate effectiveness of current or future logistical processes
- Provide logistics technology or information for effective and efficient support of product, equipment, or system manufacturing or service
- Conduct logistics studies or analyses, such as network analyses or supply chain analyses
- Develop specifications for equipment, tools, facility layouts, or material-handling systems
- Apply logistics modeling techniques to address issues such as operational process improvement or facility design or layout
- Design comprehensive supply chains that minimize environmental impacts or costs
- Provide logistical facility or capacity planning analyses for distribution or transportation functions
- Manage internal and external projects, including creation of project work plans, timeline management, team communication, resources, and budgets.
- Responsible for the implementation of integrated management system within the allocated processes, sub processes and process elements and according to the chart
- BSC or MSC deegre in Engineering, Technical Management or Logistics
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Advanced level English skills
- Advanced level Excel skills, SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Project management experience
- Excellent analytical ability
- Structured and positive person, good collaboration and communication skills
- Being able to handle time pressure and stressed situations
- Great learning agility, high curiosity, have “out of the box” mindset
- Driving license
Location: Inđija, Okrug Srem, Serbia
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.