General Summary: Process customer request to design, create new hydro systems in the Customer Service Unit/Engineering Department.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create variant hydro system part numbers, bills of material (BOM) in SAP, either manually or by use of the product configurator system.
- Categorizes and complete Sales Requests for new hydro systems within the time limit set by group/department.
- Responsible for BOM maintenance and accuracy.
- Using SolidWorks to create/maintain system drawings.
- Acts as an Engineering liaison to Production for variant pumping systems.
- Cross trained to help variant hydro system electrical panel quotes, and Factory Product Variant engineering team to set up pumps, motors as needed.
- Handle project as needed for special/complexed requests.
- Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted, or changed at any time at the discretion of management, formally or informally, either verbally or in writing.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experienced in using SolidWorks to design/maintain drawings.
- Understanding of the concepts of bills of materials (BOMs).
- Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and SAP.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with conflicting requests for assistance while maintaining individual and group priorities.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work overtime when needed.
- Be able to work on the shop floor to assist production needs (25% of the time).
Education and Experience: 4-year B.S. degree in Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering is required. 1-2 years working experiences in a related technical field is preferred.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.