General Summary: Provide technical and quality support to the organization by utilizing modern quality improvement practices and techniques with concentration on production support, warranty reduction, process improvement thus improving Customer Satisfaction.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides Quality support to Value Stream teams.
- Assists in developing, implementing, and sustaining quality systems and practices.
- Acts as an effective member of cross-functional teams to improve products, processes, and services, and to reduce costs.
- Assists Customer Complaint handlers with complaint resolution.
- Provides statistical process control support; assists in implementing control plans, charts, and capability studies.
- Assists in new/modified product production at the NPI stage to ensure quality and reliability of the product.
- Ensures that non-conforming parts or products found in production are isolated and appropriate corrective actions are taken.
- Monitors and analyzes quality performance in manufacturing, providing core information for improvements.
- Provides overview of reasons for bad trends and abnormal peaks with related improvement actions.
- Provides plant management and group management with information about quality performance in production.
- Provides statistical analysis of data with information about reasons and corrective action presented by the use of plant or group templates via the FAS System.
- Serves on Internal Process Review team(s).
- Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted, or changed at any time at the discretion of management, formally or informally, verbally or in writing.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities / Physical & Environmental Requirements:
1. Experience in implementing and utilizing measurement systems analysis, statistical process control, process capability, and other quality techniques.
2. Possess and demonstrate positive and supportive approach working in a cross-functional team environment.
3. Proven ability to successfully lead and complete improvement projects in a team setting.
4. Excellent communication, analytical, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
5. Experience in utilizing personal computers: Excel, Word, SAP, QS-STAT, Lotus Notes databases.
6. Knowledge of and experience with ISO 9000 standard.
7. Ability to work in factory environment
Education and Experience: Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical, Industrial, or Electrical Engineering, or Industrial Technology with a minimum of 2 years of experience in problem resolution within a manufacturing setting. Minimum five years of technical or manufacturing experience may substitute for education with the below certifications.
Comments: Experience in FMEA, Reliability Engineering, QFD, project management and calibration are preferred. ASQ, CQE, CQA, or CQT certifications preferred.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.