Are you ready to lead an international team of engineers placed in Denmark, Hungary and Germany?
And would you like to assume global technical responsibility for the product life cycle management (PLM) of two of Grundfos’ most solid product categories?
A global team of technical product maintenance engineers
You will manage a team who are globally accountable for the technical maintenance and quality assurance, from release to the product is taken off market, of our product portfolios within pressure boosters and drainage pumps and wastewater applications. Examples of products in these portfolios include rainwater pumps for commercial and residential buildings.
The team consists of 10+ product technical managers, product engineers and assistant engineers located in Denmark, Hungary and Germany, where we also expect you, the senior manager, to reside.
Manage an international team of technical product specialists
Leading a department with technical specialists in 3 locations, one of your key success criteria will be to ensure an efficient, productive and cohesive work environment and team spirit. As a senior manager of a technical PLM team, you will collaborate closely with Program Management who hold the commercial responsibility for the product portfolios. Specifically, you will:
- Select, lead and motivate a team of employees that adds value for our customers
- Negotiate delivery agreements and follow up with relevant stakeholders
- Develop processes and drive change and progress to reach target fulfilment for the department
- Travel approx. 30 days a year to meet with team members and internal stakeholders
Do you have experience executing on strategies?
You are curious and eager with a high personal drive and a can-do attitude enabling you to get things done despite not being located at HQ. You demonstrate sound judgement, also in a changing environment, and make quick, clear decisions with a focus on quality and customers’ needs. Moreover, you listen, support and care for your team members and respect their views and contributions.
In addition, we imagine that you:
- Hold a BSc or MSc degree in engineering or another relevant field
- Bring some years of experience in an engineering community, leading and/or creating processes and executing on strategies within a complex business environment
- Have experience working in cross-functional teams and in an international company, e.g. a large manufacturing environment
- Possess strong knowledge of best practice and systems within development and/or engineering
- Have proven budget and business understanding
- Communicate effortlessly in English
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Head of Program Eng. & Tech Center China Joachim Krogshave on +8615 1624 31715.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than Febuary 2, 2020 by clicking on “Apply”.
The correct way to apply for this position is by clicking "Apply". Please do not send your cover letter and resumé via email.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.