To apply technical and engineering pump knowledge to support after sales service to the local/area market for Grundfos pumps + other brands.
Review technical assessment and reports for rectification and follow up actions.
• Apply broad technical, specialized/complex knowledge and deep customer understanding across Service units/areas (eg. Onsite or workshop repairs). Use the highest degree of professional knowledge.
• Complete daily maintenance and repair work. Submit the service reports and collect the product issues at site. Provide feedback to product quality team.
• Assist service supervisor in repairing and training of service partners.
• Support sales department to provide the training course for customer.
• Engage service sales for service products (eg. Spare parts/ kits, Service contract ) sale.
• Complete the other work assigned by the supervisor.
• Administrative and technical support for Grundfos equipment covering mechanical, electrical and electronics products and components.
- Contribute with well-defined elements to developed processes within service.- Ability to contribute to processes or projects.- Ability to contribute business process within the service environment.- Most likely to have 0-3 years of relevant work experience before entering level besides formal education.- Solid knowledge of the plans, processes and activities within the functional area in service.- Strong ability influence others.- Possess a great understanding of the relevant systems, local laws and regulations where applicable, for the service environment.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.