Apply broad subject matter expert knowledge and capabilities to drive and support improvements within the continuous development and operational support of Grundfos' Logistics, through process improvements or advanced analytics. Serve customers by performing daily functional specific tasks with medium and high complexity.
- Collect Logistics data for performance reporting and analytics.
- Implement and deploy best practices through continuous improvement projects throughout Grundfos’ Logistics.
- Continuously improve execution of practices and methods based on performance and process indicators.
- Solve issues and act as an expert supporting the operational side of Grundfos’ Logistics.
- Participate in improvement project, process networks across functions.
- Own, maintain and execute training in processes, analytics, tools and methods.
- Ensure progress on issue lists.
- Design & maintain metrics, indicators, dashboards & carry out relevant reporting & deep dive analytics.
- Participate in presentations and discussions of tasks and initiatives with members on higher management levels.
- The tasks are characterized by a medium to high complexity and scale, but primarily within the realm of Distribution.
- The role applies knowledge and skills across a spectrum of functions and organizational levels, or encompass a relatively deep level of knowledge within Grundfos' Distribution solutions and thus business insight.
- Experience driving well-defined processes within Logistics
- Ability to lead minor processes or projects.
- Ability to lead a well-defined business process within Logistics.
- Most likely to have 7-10 years of relevant work experience before entering level besides formal education.
- Ability influence others and follow processes.
- Some experience supporting key business initiatives.
- Knowledge of best practices and relevant practices, systems in Logistics.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.