In Grundfos, employee engagement is part of our sustainability agenda that stretches from reducing Grundfos environmental footprint to contributing to local communities. We want to engage our employees in the act of being a responsible corporate citizen, and pioneer new ways of contributing to community impact through a professional and global approach.
As an intern, you will be a part of the Engagement & Responsibility team and support us in engaging with our stakeholders, bringing our values, sustainability stories and results to life. You will be directly involved with the continued development of a global engagement program revolving around the Sustainable Development Goals, and you will get first-hand experience in creating, implementing and supporting initiatives for our well-known employee engagement program Water2Life. This will require a strategic mind-set as well as a hands-on approach when it comes to creating and delivering content.
What is the job about?
You will have the chance to develop your competencies by gaining practical experience in an inspiring and agile learning environment. It is our goal that you grow both personally and professionally during your stay with us. For your internship, we imagine that you will work with the following areas:
- Become a main driver for new initiatives and continued development of our employee-initiated programme Water2Life with campaigns, events, communication plans and more.
- Support our more than 100 Water2Life Ambassadors across the globe in their mission to spread awareness and fundraise in their own location.
- Keep our digital presence fresh and current with regular posts on internal and external channels.
- Support us in the continued development of our engagement approach, which requires stakeholder management and project management skills.
- Collaborate with Branding, HR and other departments in Grundfos to create inspiring initiatives that connects purpose with results.
What do you need to apply?
- You are currently pursuing a master’s degree within communication, marketing communication, or relevant field, such as social sciences or humanities or other relevant areas with passion in social media, corporate citizenship and sustainability.
- You are familiar with the Sustainable Development Goals, and see the potential in them from a business perspective
- You consider “curiosity” your middle name
- You have an international outlook and speak and write English fluently.
- You show initiative and work proactively and independently on new assignments, as this will help you make the most of your time with us.
- Being ambitious, you have the intention to add value to our company as well as new skills to your toolbox.
The internship period will take place during the 2020 spring semester. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Jesper Richter Rasmussen, Sustainability Consultant at +45 – 22813284. If this sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than 10 January, 2020.
We encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.