Grundfos is seeking highly motivated individuals for Digital Workspace Sales Specialist positions (location within four different markets: Germany, Italy, Poland, Great Britain) who will be reporting to the regional sales team manager in the Western Region (WEREG).
For the German market, we are looking for a
Digital Sales Specialist (m/f/x)
The offerings will be mainly on Condition Monitoring and process optimization, providing customers with highly value-adding digital services and optimization solutions (typically towards end users in the OPEX market). You will manage the full sales cycle from lead generation to achieving sales. You will work closely with our Customer Success team in adopting customers. This position requires excellent communication skills that result in meeting or exceeding the assigned targets. You will need to interact with sales, engineering, marketing, partners, prospects and customers to maximize the total customer experience, both managing existing Grundfos accounts and identifying new business opportunities throughout the appointed territory.
Knowledge, Experience & Skills:
- Degree in Engineering, Business or Corporate Communications.
- You have a commercial mindset combined with good technical skills, preferably with digital offerings. You have already proven your good stakeholder management competencies (internal and external) – preferably gained by working in a complex and international organization.
- Proven work experience (at least 3 years) as seller or KAM in a B2B company.
- Experience with selling XaaS, VAS, Cloud or IoT, with a focus on driving digital sales and new business development is a must.
- Ability to identify new sales prospects, land and contribute to a customer success plan with minimal managerial oversight.
- Confident in managing a robust pipeline with regular reviews and timely reporting and forecasting.
- Fluent in English and German. Excellent communication and writing skills are a must.
What we offer:
Grundfos offers a versatile job in a high-performing and high paced team in a global environment. The Digital Sales Specialist (m/f/x) will get a unique opportunity to step into the Digital Business Development team which is an independent unit in the sales organization working on creating new services and solutions for customers with high focus on digitalization and customer centricity in close cooperation with our group development functions.
Grundfos offers great development chances to their employees and provides many trainings and further education. Our company values include a focus on our employees, and sustainable goals are at the center of our work.
So, did we make you curious? Then we look forward to your complete application including your salary expectations and possible starting date!
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.