In Grundfos, we pioneer solutions to the world's water and climate challenges and improve quality of life for people.
Three Developer to the Robotic Intelligent Process Automation Team
We invite you to join the Grundfos intelligent automation journey and bring your talent, innovation, curiosity and automation savviness to us.
We are an IPA & RPA department who are relentlessly ambitious and dedicated to pioneer automation in the smartest and most intelligently executed way with the use of automation technologies like RPA (BluePrism, Microsoft Flow/Power Automation), Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
We are looking for a skilled passionate Repetitive Process Automation Developer. We imagine you have a can-do attitude and have the ability and desire to work with people from different locations, across cultures and organizational levels.
You dream about more flexibility in your life and therefore welcome that we are a virtual team and you can work from anywhere.
To succeed in this role, you must have a passion for learning new technologies, for building scalable and stable quality automation solutions, as well as curiosity and flair for dissecting business processes to automatize them.
You will be part of a department that consists of 14+ RPA developers, Data Scientists, Data Pipeline Engineers, Business Analysts, Product Owners, living and working from 6 different countries, seven nationalities.
Our common denominator? We want to create Automation solutions that make a difference in people's everyday lives, being our customers or colleagues around the world— we live and breathe the stuff.
Because we work from around the world, we are a truly virtual team. We even meet online to drink a cup of coffee together. We work by the agile approach in 3 self-organized DevOps teams, empowered to find the best automation solution for the given case. You can, therefore, live anywhere in Europe, as long as you are willing to travel 7-10 times a year and to be part of a genuinely virtual collaboration culture.
Your Responsibilities as a RPA Developer
You will be part of a team that reports to the Head of Robotic Intelligent Process Automation where you will have the responsibility for developing and delivering automated processes using RPA technology like BluePrism and Microsoft Flow etc. As part of your onboarding, you will receive training if needed and then work closely with your team members in your DevOps Team as part of our agile framework. You and your team will be responsible for:
- Delivering solutions that fit the business value prioritized by the Product Owner
- Pioneering and exploring new automation solution and ways of delivery automation.
- Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements.
- Configuring new processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand in accordance with standard RPA design principles and conventions.
- Mentoring team members and other colleagues - providing RPA advice and guidance on best practice and development techniques
- Problem-solving issues that arise in day to day running of robotics processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Provide post-sprint support for the implemented solutions
- Support and ensure that processes are fully tested
- Develop according to coding and quality standards
- Produce and maintain respective documents (e.g. Solution Design Document)
- Analyze, understand and document the business processes in detail when required.
- Support scheduling and operating the Robotics solutions
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-User Acceptance Test phases
- Expand the wonders of APIs
Requirements: Your starting point:
We will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with Grundfos. For this role, we believe your starting point is
- Relevant Master or bachelor's degree, e.g. software development, Engineering, Finance/Mathematic or Informatics
- An agile mindset with a CAN-DO-attitude – and an ambition to be in a high performing team. You are not afraid of challenging status quo or when our standards or delivery goals are at risk.
- Experience working with process optimization is an advantage
- IT savviness and passion for IT (in Microsoft applications as well as general application usage)
- Any experience in software development would be great
- RPA configuration skills, preferable but not exclusive to BluePrism. Or creating APIs.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where you need to prioritize yours, and your teams sprint tasks. You enjoy being a part of a self-organizing team,
- Excellent analytical skills, qualifying you to understand your stakeholders' needs and thereby deliver the right solution
- Knowledge of automating in SAP, Success Factor, Service Now would be great
- Fluency in English – written and orally
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.