With its strong values and clear vision Grundfos is one of the world’s leading pump manufacturers. Products designed and manufactured by Grundfos allow its customers to transport and purify water and take it into homes, commercial premises and utility companies, as well as to the industrial and agricultural sectors. Grundfos continually innovates its products and services.
With 80 sales offices in over 56 countries, Grundfos operates globally with a workforce of highly experienced people focused on finding intelligent and often unique pumping solutions. Grundfos sales operate in three different market segments: Building Services, Industry and Water Utility. Grundfos products are mainly distributed through local distribution channels, although sometimes they are sold directly to the end-user.
Grundfos Bellux NV is a commercially oriented technical company that prides itself on its social responsibility and open working environment. We consider our employees as one of the most important elements for achieving success.
To strengthen our Building Services Team, we are looking for an External Sales Engineer Domestic Building Services, focussing on the walloon and luxemburg area.
What are we offering?
The Building Service Department is responsible for realising sales targets within the Heating Ventilation and Airconditioning (HVAC) segment, boosters, rain water and dirty water solutions for residential buildings, offices and utility buildings.
You will be responsible for sales objectives within an assigned territory and customer’s groups by promoting and selling pumps and pump systems through professional sales techniques, product service and long-term customer relationships.
Part of our strategy is to develop further our customer orientation. You will play an important role in realizing this challenge. You will be part of a dynamic team within an international setting. Grundfos is a global leader in advanced pump solutions.
- Meet or exceed sales targets and achieve maximum sales in assigned territory mainly through dealer/wholesaler (indirect sales channels) and other channels.
- Quotation follow-up dealers and contractors.
- Face time: make quality sales visits and meet dealers, wholesalers, installers, plumbers, facility management companies.
- Promote new products, strengthen product knowledge, introducing and executing of sales campaigns.
- Identify potential growth areas and open new sales opportunities within wholesalers.
- Increase market share by visiting wholesalers to promote the Domestic Building Services product range and by communicating special sales actions.
- Present marketing programs, prepare and conduct dealer training and educational seminars.
- Handle and resolve problems and complaints.
- Advise wholesalers in market conditions for installers, maintenance companies and end-users (building owners).
- Set-up or participate in joined marketing actions with wholesalers.
- Attend and participate in meetings, product seminars, trade shows and wholesaler events.
- You are an extrovert and excellent communicator. You have a talent for developing customer relationships, you are also empathetic and very persuasive.
- You are passionate about technical selling and never reject a challenge.
- You are target-oriented and uncompromising where monthly targets are concerned.
- You work efficiently and set priorities.
- You are energetic and prepared to work in a fast-changing work environment.
- You endeavour to reflect professionalism at all times.
- You can work both in teams and independently.
- You are analytical and keen to learn.
- You are by nature enthusiastic and positive and possess an ample measure of team spirit.
- You are competent at writing and speaking Dutch, French and English.
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office.
- You possess a Bachelor’s degree in a technical subject and have some years of experience in sales.
A challenging, permanent job in an international, well organised company with a clear mission and vision. We offer an attractive salary plus group insurance, hospitalization insurance and additional benefits.
Are you interested in applying for this job?
You can apply for this job via the careers section on our website www.grundfos.be
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.