Proposal Manager of Competence Centre
Purpose of the Job role: Ensure the proposals created by Competence Center will support sales to grow within the Water Utility area with special focus on iSOLUTIONS
Location: Grundfos Office in Katowice
- Creation and co-ordinations of proposals including technical and commercial part of offers
- Agreeing project scope of objectives
- Providing advice on the management of projects on quotation stage
- Organizing the people working on an offer
- Carrying out risk assessment
- Making sure that all the aims of the offers are met
- Making sure the quality standards are met incl. documentation
- Cooperate with different teams (Back Office, Sales, Competence Center, Service)
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience on similar position
- Master degree with engineering background
- English verbal and written communication skills
- Technical understanding - electrical/control – able to discuss this with team and customers.
- Application knowledge on “water applications”, like water distribution, waste water pumping stations and industrial applications.
- Self motivated and result oriented person
- Presenting and communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Ability to collaborate with local and global stakeholders
- Working for a global leader in advanced pump solution and a trendsetter in water technology
- Development and carrier opportunity
- Friendly and open working atmosphere
- Competitive salary
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.