The position Support Engineer is a part of the IS Support Area - IS Support Services. The scope for IS Support Services can be described as:
- In Support Services we strive to achieve IS Service excellence and ensures best class support
- We resolve incidents as close to the user as possible for faster resolution times and a higher first resolution rate to increase end user productivity
- We inspire a service-oriented culture to enhance the professional dialog with our end users
- We deliver harmonized and integrated IT-based financial solutions and application support service for Grundfos companies worldwide
Additionally, IS Support Services is about to restructure itself, in order to align to the global IS strategy - essentially making that the right expertise is available at the desired proximity of the actual demand.
IS Support Services are supporting several Business Areas which covers all Grundfos Companies worldwide.
The IS Center is expected to support Operations of worldwide locations with a 24/5 coverage
- The customers are within the different Operation Units using action requesting systems
- Apart from that, most of the contact will be wuth IS Colleagues worldwide within all SAP delivery areas
- Positive and flexible workplace environment
- Culture of promoting from within offering access to extensive internal training with global career development opportunities
- Great team culture
- Wide range of Employee Benefits
- State of the art facilities, with ergonomic workspace
The Support Engineer provides 1st line support for the Global Service Desk to super users for Business Solutions and Services.By following the Incident Management proccedures, the Support Engineer ensures that normal services to end users are restored in the shortest possible period.
The major tasks consist of following main areas:
- Monitoring and operate in Service Now
- Incidents solving incl. escalation to 2nd level support
- Implementation of Standard Changes according to Change Management process
- Service requests (Q&A, mass data changes, price uploads etc.)
- Communication with Super Users according to above operations
- Monitoring batch job
- We need candidates with 2-3 years experience in source (SAP MM) and who are willing to work on shift schedules. It will be advantageous if candidates will have experience in PP.
- Strong commitment to excellence, integrity and service-mindedness is a must.
- Strong communication skills both in written and verbal
- Great collaboration skills; as s/he will work with many different people in our organization
- Passionate, independent and self-motivated
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent
If this sounds like you, please click the 'apply' button to progress with your application.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Grundfos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.