With over 16 million pumps produced each year and over 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, Grundfos is today one of the world’s leading manufacturer of pumps and pumping systems. Grundfos’ products satisfy the markets’ needs for effective, reliable and highly efficient solutions.
Currently, we, Grundfos Pumps Korea are aiming to further strengthen our Strategic planning & Business Development. To achieve this, we are looking for a skilled and motivated Associate Product Specialist. We can offer the right candidate excellent opportunities and challenges for personal and career development and the chance to be part of a multicultural and dynamic team. Grundfos further offers the chance to take on responsibility equivalent to skills and obtained results, making this an opportunity not to be missed.
Associate Product Specialist is responsible for applying subject matter knowledge with a limited degree of technical/business insight in the Strategy and Business Development department. Work across functional areas and may work under some degree of supervision.
• Product management
A. Develop and implement product sales strategy
B. manage price level annually and set up new pricing policy for new products
C. Provide technical solutions for distributors and customers
D. Translate product brochure and technical manuals
E. Conduct internal training and technical seminars for customers
F. Support product approvals and certificates
• Strategic planning and business development
A. Prepare Budget and Forecast for major products, company level
B. Communicate with regional application specialist for strategic cooperation
C. Handle quarterly and annual sales reports
D. Attend overseas product and application regional meetings
E. Plan and conduct product sales strategies and marketing activities
• Deveop and implement product sales strategy & manage price evel annually and set up new pricing policy for new products
• Provide technica solutions for dealers and customers
• Transate product brochure and technical manuals
• Conduct interna training and technical seminars for customers
• Support product approvas and certificates
Strategic planning and business development
• Prepare Budget and Forecast for major products, company evel
• Communicate with regiona application specialist for strategic cooperation
• Hande quarterly and annual sales reports
• Attend overseas product and appication regional meetings
• Pan and conduct product sales strategies and marketing activities
Sales support to sales frontline:
• Technica backup for all elements in 7 steps of selling (Sales Excellence).
• Convert technica knowhow into selling solutions and added customer value.
• Deveop local solutions with understanding of products and the local context/customer needs.
Local product development:
• Produce local content to the standards of the product and application knowledge hub.
• Act as “Train the Trainer” local and contribute to growing global product knowledge.
Participate in internal technical networks:
• Participate in subject matter expert networks.
• Collaborate locally with sales, services and external partners.
• Industry, market and business environment
- Contribute with well-defined elements to developed processes within Regional Business Development.
- Ability to contribute to processes or projects.
- Ability to contribute business process within Regional Business Development.
- Most likely to have 0-3 years of relevant work experience before entering level besides formal education.
• Technical, functional and professional
- Solid knowledge of the plans, processes and activities within the functional area in Regional Business Development.
- Strong ability influence others.
- Possess a great understanding of the relevant systems, local laws and regulations where applicable, for the Regional Business Development.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.