Grundfos is one of the largest Danish companies, famous for its market leader pump manufacturing activities worldwide. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering water technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
As integrated part of the global finance organization we strive for excellence through applying industry best practices
If you wish to work in an office with 21st century solutions, people focus and Danish culture then do not miss this unique opportunity to join us! We are looking for highly-motivated, result oriented individuals for the following positions to be part of our growing team
Indirect TAX Accountant
The Indirect Tax team helps the firm's clients optimize cash flow and reduce risk by managing challenges related to indirect taxes. You will support its clients with all aspects of indirect taxation related to global, regional and domestic projects as well as comprehensive restructuring and reporting value added tax projects
- Responsible for monthly GST returns
- Reconciliation of 2A with in GSTR 1
- Reconciliation of GSTR1 and SAP
- Pending sales tax, Excise and Service tax assessment completion
- Follow up on pending C forms from customers
- Invoicing Domestic and Exports
- Follow up within DGFT for all Export related activities
- Support on statutory audit and internal audit
- Meeting assistant commissioner of Commercial tax to complete pending old assessment, Sales tax.
- Follow up on refund of inverted duties
- CA / ICWA with 5 years of experience in Indirect Tax from a reputed manufacturing industry
- Solid knowledge of functions of SAP FI/CO module is an advantage but not a must
- Good analytical skill
- Proactive and solution oriented mind-set
- Interpersonal skills with focused attention to stakeholder needs to deal effectively with other related functions
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
What we offer
An organization where your opinion counts and team spirit is important
Travel & visit stakeholders. Participate in knowledge migration of indirect tax activities
This position is based out of Chennai.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.