- customer contact via email, skype, over the phone
- dealing with escalations and project orders from lead time phase until delivery
- keeping monthly follow-up meetings, presenting results by sales region
- reporting unconfirmed orders older than 5 business days, finding route causes, speeding up the verification process and informing customers of the reason for delays
- weekly revision of the sales region results, if necessary initiate proactive actions
- close cooperation with co-departments, especially production planners, procurers, shipping, production and customer relationship engineers
- continuous development of the Sales Support Department processes
- tracking KPI’s and making reports
- single point of contact for each Sales Region in order to solve customer special needs with high efficiency
- fast problem solving when comes to supply chain related issues
- communication of solutions and options
- support sales regions especially efficient handling of escalated issues when comes to order confirmation, special lead time requests, special transportation needs
- participating on witness tests
- College or University Degree
- 3 years experience
- Fluent English both in written and verbal
- Computer skills (MS Office, SAP is huge advantage)
- Analytical and process oriented thinking
- Independent, dynamic personality
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Customer oriented attitude
- Out of Box thinking, result oriented mindset
Location: Székesfehérvár, Hungary
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.