What do we offer?
Would you like to take on a Senior Business Controller role in Grundfos Operations and play a key role in supporting and challenging a management team in executing business plans? And, do you want to be part of a high performing and ambitious team with great career prospects within Finance in Grundfos?
Then join GBJ Finance and get a chance to make a difference. Our team is part of Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) in Grundfos. More specifically you will join a team of five Business Controllers supporting Operations in Denmark with strong roots to our regional and global finance functions. The position is in Bjerringbro. GBJ Finance is headed by Senior Finance Manager, Karin Søvsø Christensen.
“We strive to have a constant focus on performance management and supporting our business units with high quality analysis to strengthen the business decision-making process in Operations. You will play an active role in taking our business partnering role to an even higher level in the future”, Karin explains.
What is the job about?
As our new Business Controller, you will be member of a plant management team and be responsible for the financial elements on the plant that constitutes several factories. You will be a valued partner in delivering financial transparency and analysis that will strengthen the foundation for executing business plans and decision making in the plant. You will participate in a range of controlling tasks covering monthly reporting, forecast, budget, target setting, business cases, costing projects, ad-hoc analysis and centralised projects.
Moreover, you will:
- Drive complex analysis, continued development of monitoring and high-quality reporting of financial performance within the performance unit;
- Evaluate business cases and projects in close cooperation with business partners;
- Deploy and integrate performance management methods and approaches in the ongoing dialogue with business unit;
- Act as business partner on unit level by proactively supporting and constructively challenging the plant management team and organization in the execution of business plans;
- Contribute with a constant focus on performance management, with high quality analysis to strengthen the business decision- making process.
What do you need to apply?
- Master’s degree in Finance/Economics paired with 3-4 years of experience in Business Controlling
- Experience in working in a large manufacturing/industrial environment is preferred
- Advanced knowledge of the plans, processes and activities within the functional area in finance
- Ability to influence others and managing different stakeholders across the organization
- High level of experience in in the Microsoft tools especially Excel
- Experience with SAP ERP & BW, Power BI and VBA is an advantage
- You speak and write Danish and English fluently
“We need someone with strong analytical capabilities who can work on complex issues in a structured manner. You thrive in a dynamic working environment managing different stakeholders and short deadlines. You seek influence as well as take initiative and takes pride in being relentlessly ambitious. Finally, you have a positive attitude, great communication skills and a goal of succeeding as One Finance Team and for the greater good of Grundfos,” Karin explains.
If you have questions or need to know more about the position, please contact Senior Finance Manager, Karin Søvsø Christensen at +45 30 28 00 68.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than the 10th of January 2020 by clicking on “Apply”. Ideally our new Business Controller is onboarding March 2020.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit our Grundfos YouTube Channel here: or on Facebook:
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.