Would you like to join a team of skilled, ambitious colleagues who value not only professionalism but also a great collegial atmosphere?
Grundfos is today one of the world’s leading manufacturers of pumps and pumping systems. Grundfos’ products satisfy the markets’ needs for effective, reliable and highly efficient solutions. We can offer the right candidate excellent opportunities and challenges for personal and career development and the chance to be part of a dynamic team! Grundfos further offers the chance to take on responsibility equivalent to skills and obtained results, making this an opportunity not to be missed.
Then we are looking for you to join our Internal Sales Team!
Required Skill and Experience
• University degree from a reputable university in Engineering majors,
• Minimum 2 years’ experience preferably in pump industry,
• Excellent command of English both written and spoken,
• Detail-oriented and ability to maintain high level of accuracy,
• Analytical way of thinking and good problem solving abilities,
• Ability to act as a teamplayer and support external sales team,
• Good communication and interpersonal skills,
• Ability to set priorities,
• Advanced in MS Office applications,
• No military service obligation for male candidates.
Role & Responsibilities
• Follow established scripts, guidelines, or checklists to answer routine customer quotation enquiries (via email, phone, or online discussion boards) and suggest or promote alternative products or services,
• Refer customers to published materials and secondary sources or escalate enquiries to more senior staff so that customer enquiries are answered accurately and promptly,
• Apply established procedures to solve technical problems through case management and follow up on the status of outstanding cases,
• Use databases or other computerised systems to maintain up-to-date customer records: to track the volume, content and outcomes of enquiries received and to access information, checklists, scripts, guidelines, and other materials to respond to customer enquiries,
• Register all activities with customers in CRM tool,
• Register and nurture opportunities in CRM tool according to company guidelines,
• Ensure customer master data is updated on portfolio of customers under their responsibility.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.