Evaluation of the daily activities bearing on service and logistics (Stock keeping, purchase, receipt and dispatch of goods).
Main Tasks :
- To safeguard the daily running and coordination of the tasks of the service function, inclusive of planning and executing of the repair and preventive maintenance work.
- To ensure the satisfaction of the customers with the products of the company by means of effective service work.
- To ensure that products received for In house repair are examined thoroughly so that the cause for complaint can be stated and registered in a clear way.
- To work out adequate statistics on complaints and In house repair work for each type of product.
- To ensure that damaged parts get a close check for the reason of failure and come out formal report.
- To ensure that the repair of products takes place in an effective way and results in a satisfactory performance of the pumps.
- To ensure rational working habits by optimizing tools, equipment and methods.
- To ensure that the equipment is kept in a good and justifiable condition in respect of function and safety.
- To evaluate currently the capability of the function and the policies drawn up and propose amendments, if any.
- To see to it that routines for the work of the function are drawn up and that the employees possess the qualifications that are necessary.
- To see to it that well-organized working conditions are established and good tone and cooperativeness is created.
- To ensure the observance of regulations, agreements and local arrangements.
- To deal with complaints including warranty issues i.e. diagnosing, quotations, problem and solving etc.
- To ensure that order and assignment from the superior is executed efficiently.
Education and Training
- Bachelor degree in Electrical, Mechanical or other related field
- Have driving license and able to travel up country
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in service engineer and at least 2 years’ experience in supervisory level with at least 5 subordinates.
- Background or knowledge on pumps or pumps system and electrical system
- Able to communication in English
- Computer literacy
- Willing to attend educational course during private time with company’s sponsorship
- Working day : Monday to Friday
- Working time : 08.30 – 17.30 hrs
- Lunch time : 12.00 – 13.00 hrs
- Sales Regions
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.