What do we offer?
With over 16 million pumps produced each year and over 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, Grundfos is today the world’s leading manufacturer of pumps and pumping systems. Grundfos’ products satisfy the markets’ needs for effective, reliable and high-efficient solutions.
Grundfos in Saudi Arabia is currently looking for the right candidate to further strengthen its Internal Sales department, which has a critical role in identifying customers’ technical requirements and offering the right solutions. This position bridges external sales with other support functions in the organization.
Grundfos can offer the right candidate excellent opportunities and challenges for personal and career development with an attractive benefits package and the chance to be part of a multicultural and dynamic team.
What is the job about?
As an Engineer, Internal Sales, you will provide active technical support to the sales team as well as other customer related activities. You will provide proactive, prompt and efficient service to our customers whilst striving to establish excellent technical sales and operational performance. In doing so you will, of course, be provided with the necessary tools and training to carry out your job.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited, to the below:
- Provide technical support to Sales Manager/s and Engineers, interact and interface with the Sales team and external customers.
- Ensure coordination with Sales for quotation follow-up and for update of opportunities.
- Evaluate and provide the best possible offer to customer enquiries while ensuring compliance to technical and commercial specifications; Including preparation of compliance statement and submittal files when necessary.
- Ensure strong interaction with the external sales body and external customers and provide clarification on Non-Standard and Uncommon Products. Get support from application management team for complex projects when necessary.
- Prepare, reconcile and validate all quotations related to Projects, Tenders, and orders with special pricing and ensure entries recorded are accurate and in line with the approved price list.
What do you need to apply?
To be considered for this position you should have the following:
- Must be a Bachelors Degree graduate, preferably in Mechanical Engineering with at least 2 years relevant work experience
- Relevant work experience in an internal sales/technical support role preferably in a Manufacturing industry
- Experience in Pumps is an advantage
- Creative and lateral thinker, team worker, must be able to critically analyze data and to propose solutions to problems
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Due to the nature of the business, the job holder should have the ability to cope with several demanding customers/situations simultaneously and these must be dealt with tactfully at all times.
- Must have the ability to listen and demonstrate good command of English both spoken and written. Proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels both within the company and in the sales field.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.