Grundfos UK are looking for a Co-Ordinator to provide QHSE administrative support to to ensure our business is compliant with all relevant legislation and standards (as applicable). if the below suits your skills and is of interested please apply below.
• You are to adhere to company policy, procedures and business ethics. You will be responsible to ensure that in your role at GRUNDFOS PUMPS you will comply with current workplace legislation, procedures and best practices that may be required whilst doing business
• Be an ambassador of the Grundfos Values
• Follow the guidelines and standards in the Grundfos Code of Conduct
• Support the QHSE Team in ensuring the company complies with its duties under all QHSE-relevant legislation
• Assist with the continued accreditation to the current ISO standards, and other standards, which are held by the company
• Assisting with internal and external audits
• Maintain up to date information on the GB Insite Portal, SharePoint and TAM pages
• Update and maintain the QHSE Planner Hub tasks as necessary
• Participate in ad hoc tasks as defined by your line manager and/or functional manager
• To carry out all duties and responsibilities with reasonable care for the health and safety of yourself and any other persons who may be affected by your acts or omissions at work and to co-operate fully with Grundfos in health and safety matters
Duties & responsibilities:
• Assist the business to ensure compliance with customer requirements is achieved
• Ensuring that all records relating to QHSE are kept up to date; and make suggestions to improve such documentation
• Cover for other members of the QHSE Team as required
• Ensure control and administration of company documentation via the QMS system
• Attending training identified as being required for the position
• All Managers and colleagues in Grundfos at a local, regional, global and Group level
• Contractors and Suppliers as required to ensure that all services are undertaken competently and effectively, and records are obtained in a timely manner
Qualifications and Experience:
• QHSE experience a must, either with ISO standards, or site health and safety
• Facilities experience preferred
• NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Safety & Health would be beneficial but is not essential
• Preferably a recognised Environmental qualification
• Previous experience of internal and external auditing
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office 365, in particular Word and Excel
• Familiarity with SharePoint
• Full driving licence
• A high degree of commercial business acumen
• Confident and articulate with excellent communication skills
• Self-starter with a proactive approach and able to work on own initiative
• Operate in accordance with the Grundfos Values
• Commitment, drive and enthusiasm above the average
• The ability to work to deadlines
This job description is not incorporated into the employment contract. It is intended as a guide and should not be viewed as an inflexible specification because it may be varied from time to time in the light of strategic developments following discussion with the job holder. The job holder will be expected to work to agreed objectives which should facilitate achievement of the key responsibilities and agreed at PDD reviews.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.