What do we offer?
- Dynamic and responsible position within international working environment;
- Possibility for professional and personal development through education and trainings;
- Possibility to become a part of a developing virtual organization;
- Working at two locations: Biatorbágy + Tatabánya or Székesfehérvár
What is the job about?
- Drive and support shipping related improvement and development projects;
- Daily management of the execution of shipping according to agreed plans and service levels;
- Frequently asses the physical staging and loading of goods;
- Analise and evaluate findings, suggest and work out improvements;
- Report & investigate Shipping and logistics performance KPIs;
- Manage and coordinate the transportation from suppliers and outbound to customers;
- Working at two sites: 3PL warehouse at Biatorbágy, and in Grundfos office at Tatabánya or Székesfehérvár;
- The position report to European Shipping Operations Manager
What do you need to apply?
- Relevant logistical background, e.g. Bachelor/Master’s degree, or
- at least 5 years (mainly road) transport manager experience with responsibility for purchase and execution of freight;
- Experience in project leading, process development;
- Decision maker with ability to take actions and solve problems;
- Demonstrate continuous improvement experience, build up improvement plans for delivery performance;
- Stakeholder management: create good relations to Corporate Logistics, local 3PL company Management and shopfloor, Customer Service;
- Manage external relations with freight forwarders;
- Self-driven, able to work independently;
- Excellent in English written and spoken.
If you believe in continuous improvement, if you would like to work for a great trend setter company both in technology and environment protection, and you believe that you meet the above-stated requirements and are willing to invest in your professional development, please apply by sending us your resume and cover letter.
Location: Hungary - Székesfehérvár/Tatabánya /Biatorbágy
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.