Reporting directly to Oceania Marketing Manager also in Adelaide, ensure the projection of the Grundfos brand in Oceania. Responsible for successful coordination of marketing campaigns and delivering creative input and design for standardised and bespoke marketing content across a range of mediums.
- Generous Annual Bonus Scheme
- Wide range of Employee Benefits/ Discount Cards etc.
- Great team culture, thriving social club
- Positive and Flexible Workplace Environment
- Training and Career Development Opportunities
- Newly renovated office with free on-site parking
- Creative design and development of both standardised and bespoke marketing content – across various mediums (print, online, point of sale, media etc.)
- Ensure clear and concise communication of marketing activities to both internal stakeholders and our external customers
- Providing creative and impactful input into campaign and activity briefs
- Create written content and critically proof-read written content
- Work with external service providers and internal colleagues to achieve required outcomes – agency and stakeholder management
- Coordinate special projects as required
- Skilled and creative graphic designer
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing or Graphic design
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Marketing project coordination experience
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal) with attention to detail in content writing
- Organised and skilled at prioritising tasks and projects to meet deadlines
- Creative thinker, customer focused, and results orientated
Please note: due to the Christmas break, please expect delays in response times. We will endeavor to review and respond to all candidates in the New Year
Please note all applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia
Grundfos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.