Grundfos is one of the largest Danish companies, famous for its market leader pump manufacturing activities worldwide. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering water technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
Grundfos have a big IS Organization which among many areas, have a well-established IS Support Organization. Production IT Onsite support is a global department, located in 11 different countries in the world, and are present in all bigger Grundfos Production companies to support all their Production IT Hardware and Software solutions.
Currently we are looking for a new colleague as:
IS Associate Support Engineer
The Associate Support Engineer will be located in Tatabánya and will primarily work within the Hungarian production companies. However being part of a global team will also require the Associate Support Engineer to work on global incidents and travel activity can be necessary – together with your global colleagues.
Furthermore, we have a well working On call duty guard service, that covers GMH Production IT support outside normal working hours, which the supporter will be part of.
- Handling Incidents and Service Requests in Service Manager System – both local & global
- Be a key player to ensure that the production as quickly as possible can return to normal operations
- Professional verbal and written dialogue with end users
- Ensure that agreed service levels are fulfilled
- Create/Update user guides and internal documentation
- Ensuring globally recording, resolving and tracking of all incidents, service requests and change requests
- Informing and escalating to relevant 2nd and 3rd level parties
- Following up on resolved/unresolved incidents with the 2nd and 3rd level organisation
- Participate in projects
- Continuously update our knowledge sharing tool to secure and document info/solutions globally
- Ordering / Purchase / Exchange of equipment
- Participating in receiving education/competences in production-IT equipment from 2nd and 3rd level and pass the knowledge further onto colleagues and train them if necessarily
- Taking part in the Hungarian On Call system
- Preparing & distributing relevant information towards colleagues in both production and their managers
- IT related degree
- Relevant work experience is advantage, but looking for entrants as well
- Fluent English in written and verbal communication
- Team player
- Global mindset; and experience in working in combined real/virtual team, is an advantage
- Production IT experience is a big advantage
- Experience driving limited and well-defined processes within IT and Support
- Ability to participate in work with processes
- Ability to participate limited in minor and well-defined business process within IT and Support
- Ability influence others and follow processes
- Some experience supporting key business initiatives
- Knowledge of best practices and relevant practices, systems in IT and Support
- Car & driving licence to take part of On call Duty guard
- An understanding, empathetic and service minded approach when it comes to
- Managing use of the unified Incident Management, Service Request and Change processes
- Delegating and escalating Incidents, Service Request and Standard Changes understanding, accepting evaluations and recommendations from the involved IT-specialists
- Self-driven and able to plan and execute his or her own daily activities
- Positive and be openminded to changes
- Extrovert behavior
- Development opportunities in an international environment
- People- and value-focused organization culture
- Social- , team and sport events
- Training opportunities
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.