Would you like to develop the overall product roadmap within Grundfos HVAC OEM?
Then take on a central position in our HVAC OEM organization where you will ensure that the performance unit has the right product portfolio in place. You will be responsible for the overall 5-year product roadmap ensuring that it supports the long-term goals of the organization and that it is based on solid and continuously updated knowledge of the market, customers, industry trends and stakeholders. Furthermore, you will propose and support development projects and ensure that the needed documentation is in place for initiation/execution and act as a key person the development projects.
Ensure the right long-term product portfolio
As Product Manager in HVAC OEM, you will be collaborating closely internally with our sales and development organization and externally with customers, industry experts and regulation makers.
As such, you will be the central hub in the organization for gathering information from all relevant sources and translate it into a strong product roadmap. In short, your responsibility will be to:
- Drive and lead the 5-year Product Roadmap linked to the overall strategy
- Gain and consolidate a deep understanding of the customer experience
- Identify and specify new projects based on customer and market input and validate in business cases
- Collect, consolidate and analyse competitor and market data and propose actions
- Support development projects from a commercial angle
- Communicate the product roadmap, overall product strategy and application knowledge to relevant stakeholders internally and externally
The job is based in Bjerringbro, Denmark.
Strong commercial competences with technical flair
You are among the core professionals in our HVAC OEM division, with a solid commercial mindset and the ability to understand technical matters quickly. On a personal level, you thrive in diverse work processes and can build wide and effective networks both inside and outside the organisation. You are an excellent communicator and work well in a pressurised environment cooping constructively with setbacks and challenges. You relate well to people at all levels and by being quick to engage with, creating trust and by identifying exactly where value can be created for customers and Grundfos in a complex array of business challenges.
You are among the core professionals in our hydraulics area/division, highly specialised as well as highly competent in all its general aspects. On a personal level, you thrive in diverse work processes and can seamlessly join new teams when the need arises. Having excellent leadership and managing skills, you are quick to engage with, create trust, and identify exactly where value can be created in a complex array of business challenges.
- You have several years of relevant work experience and solid knowledge in working product management from a commercial angle
- You preferably have industry experience in working and familiar with working in a large manufacturing environment
- You either possess a master’s degree in business economics and have technical flair or a Engineering Degree and at the same time have a strong commercial mindset
- Proficiency in English, verbally and written, is a must
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Senior Director, HVAC OEM, Rasmus Christian Andersen, on +45 51214813.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than January 21, 2020 by clicking on “Apply”.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.