- To accomplish company’s sales needs and plans in the market through systematic fieldwork and long term relationship build up with customers;
- According to sales target, to work out sales strategy and sales budget in the specific region or market. After review and approve by the Key account manager, carry out the qualitative and quantitative tasks in respect of policies and the authority assigned;
- To visit customers according to weekly/monthly programs and stand by for customer’s request;
- To participate in market analysis referring to the market assigned;
- To prepare the quotation based on the insurance of customer’ solvency as well as the effective follow up afterwards;
- To establish and maintain long-term good relationships with customers, authorities and relevant parties;
- To establish and update customers’ data file containing visiting dates, arrangements agreed on, particulars about customers, relevant figures, sales turnover, etc.
- To search for and consider new possibilities and prospects for increasing the sales;
- To provide advice and suggestion to the customers on products and their performances, new product ,products modifications, system solutions, application, term of sales, service concept, service kits, etc.
- To search for information on customers and competitor’s line of conduct and market trends as well, and in cooperation with the management to consider actions that might be taken;
- To carry out assignment/tasks other than above given by superior
- To provide sales reports timely.
- Diploma or degree holder in thermal energy and power engineering or mechanical and/or electronic related field.
- 3 to 5 year’s sales experience in HVAC field-sales experience with boiler market will be an advantage.
- Working experience in pump company is an added advantage
- The one with experience in OEM customer development and management will be an advantage
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.