Do you want to make the difference in the customer experience by improving the shipping processes of our main distribution center?
What do we offer?
• A dynamic and responsible position within international working environment
• The possibility for professional and personal development through education and trainings
• The opportunity to become a part of a developing virtual organization
• Working on two locations: Almere and Venray
What is the job about?
• Control and improve the shipping processes of the main distribution center
• Frequently asses the physical staging and loading of goods
• Analise and evaluate findings, suggest and work out improvements
• Report and investigate shipping and logistics performance Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• Support functional budget and KPIs
• Manage and coordinate the transportation from suppliers and outbound to customers
• Daily management of the execution of shipping according to agreed plans and service levels
• Working at the following sites: our Grundfos office in Almere (approximately 2 days a week) and our 3PL warehouse at Venray (approximately 3 days a week)
• The position reports to our European Shipping Operations Manager, who is located in Hungary
What do you need to apply?
• You have a relevant logistical background, e.g. Bachelor/Master’s degree, or at least 5 years road transport manager experience with responsibility for purchase and execution of freight
• You are a decision-maker with ability to take actions and solve problems
• You demonstrate continuous improvement experience and can build up improvement plans for delivery performance
• You are a good stakeholder-manager and are able to create good relations to Corporate Logistics, our local 3PL company Management and shopfloor employees and our Customer Service
• You can manage external relations with freight forwarders, local transport authorities & branch organizations
• You are self-driven and able to work independently
• You have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English
If you believe in continuous improvement, would like to work for a great trendsetter company both in technology and environment protection and if you are willing to invest in your professional development, please apply by sending us your resume and cover letter with your salary expectations.
To all recruitment agencies:
Grundfos does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs for this position at the moment. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our SuccessFactors, our careers email addresses, Grundfos employees or any other company location. Grundfos is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.