• Identify and conduct feasibility study of new business with the potential to use Grundfos products and services.
• Execute tactical sales plans and activities in line with the overall sales plans and strategy and assist in budget preparation for sales and marketing activities.
• Utilize SAP BW data for business analysis and forecasting.
• Provide advice to customers, consultants, dealers and contractors on products and their performance, new products, product modifications, system solutions, applications, terms of sales, service, replacement, spare parts etc.
• Gather market information on business trends, competitor strategies and activities, and provide recommendations to business managers to counteract competitor strategies.
• Conduct specialized training on products and application for customers, dealers and sales team.
• Register and nurture opportunities in the global CRM tool according to company guidelines
• Ensure customer master data is updated on portfolio of customers under their responsibility.
Job Requirements :
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• Experience managing defined processes within Commercial Building Services.
• Possess industry experience within a business environment; experience working in a large manufacturing environment is strongly preferred.
• Most likely to have 5-6 years of relevant work experience before entering level besides formal education.
• Solid knowledge of the plans, processes and activities within the functional area in Commercial Building Services.
• Strong ability influence others.
• Possess a great understanding of the relevant systems, local laws and regulations where applicable, for the Commercial Building Services.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.