The Application consultant is responsible for transforming business requirement into IS architecture and development tasks. The Application consultant make sure that the application is working according to specifications before handing over to business Provide support to get maximum value out of a given application for the user. Moreover, deliver basic application consultancy and work on continuous business improvements in IS.
40% - Business analyst and architecture clarification
40% - Specification
20% - QA / test
Industry, market and business environment
- Contribute with well-defined elements to developed processes within IT and IT Consultancy.
- Ability to contribute to processes or projects.
- Ability to contribute business process within IT and IT Consultancy.
- Most likely to have 0-3 years of relevant work experience before entering level besides formal education.
Technical, functional and professional
- Solid knowledge of the plans, processes and activities within the functional area in IT and IT Consultancy.
- Strong ability influence others.
- Possess a great understanding of the relevant systems, local laws and regulations where applicable, for the IT and IT Consultancy area.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.