HR Data Foundation Team Leader
HR Delivery Area
The scope for HR Data Foundation can be described as:
We deliver and develop the HR data through the SAP Enterprise platform in order to drive and ensure the data quality required as foundation for Grundfos business to perform their value-adding processes and to support the data-driven decision-making journey through analytics.
HR Data Foundation is a team of 6 people, located in the GSS Budapest Centre; 2 specialists, 2 associates and 2 students.
HR Data Foundation is part of HR, which caters to all Business Areas in Grundfos, when it comes to the different HR processes.
The HR Master Data is supporting the following HR processes:
- Logistics and purchase
- Business Development
The primary stakeholders are people within the different Business Areas – from users to management.
The HR Data Foundation Team Leader is part of the Master Data Shared Services team, which is part of HR Data Foundation and Tech, and delivers global master data services towards the Grundfos business areas.
- This happens in close cooperation with key stakeholders in the global organization, to which there will also be a functional reference. The functional reference is to one or more people responsible for data maintenance within the business that set the scope for tasks, processes and targets: Maintain data according to the data maintenance processes
- Escalate data quality issues to Data Custodians and Data Maintenance Managers, process owners in the Centers of Excellence
- Prioritization of tasks
- Escalate data quality and maintenance process issues to responsible Data Stewards and Data Maintenance Managers
- Gather and structure local, regional and global data requirements
- Work to solve local, regional and global data issues
- Alignment between local, regional and global rules
- Assist in training of Data Stewards and Data Maintainers and in the creation of training material
- Communicate changes and tasks for Data Maintainers and Data Stewards
- Maintain data according to the data maintenance processes
- Ensure Operational Excellence – that incoming requests through Service Now are handled timely and of quality and that any feedbacks from requesters are dealt with promptly
- Internal process optimization to keep developing the area
- Resource utilization
- Ensure alignment with data partners in all areas, e.g. business partners through Key Account Structure
- Requests are solved to the satisfaction of the requesters and according to defined processes and service level targets with a focus on both employee experience and operational excellence
- Created or maintained data lives up to data quality targets
- Balance between daily maintenance and project participation is found -this is an area that needs continued development whilst we maintain our reputation of delivering on time, right quality and in a collaborative manner across the entire Grundfos population
Required Education, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Fluent in English both verbally and in writing (German, Danish or other language skills would be a plus)
- University degree at bachelor level – IT, Data analytical, Business processes
- At least 3-4 years’ experience working with creation and maintenance of master data in SAP - preferably HR master data - as part of a shared services organization
- Broad knowledge of master data in SAP – preferably SAP HR - and related business processes:
- Global/international working environment in a multinational company
- Good communication skills
- Must be team player and have collaborative skills
- Self-driven and proactive
- Must be very oriented towards details
- Must have an analytical and structured working method
- Likes to close all open tasks
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short-term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.