Internal Sales Co-ordinator – Technical - Leighton Buzzard
Who are Grundfos Pumps?
Grundfos Pumps Ltd are a UK leader in the supply and service of pumps and pump systems for domestic and commercial building services, and process industry applications, as well as being a major supplier to the water supply and treatment industries. We are part of the Grundfos Group that employ 19,000 people in sales and production roles in 80 companies worldwide.
Grundfos Pumps is looking for a technical person ideally from a Pump or Engineering background to work in our Technical office in Leighton Buzzard, creating customer quoatations and providing the correct product specification for the customers needs. You will also provide technical assitance and product eduction along with after sales support and technical back up when required.
Contribute to a thriving sales team whilst delivering great customer services through varying distribution channels i.e. Telephone, email, or SAP CRM Quotations
- Prioritise and process customer requests presented via the SAP CRM system – (Email, IR & RFQ/RFI’s and instant messaging)
- Learn how to use database systems and technology to deliver great customer service.
- Work as part of the sales team to drive positive company sales results.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service enquiries.
- Maintain thorough and accurate interaction records within SAP CRM system.
- Organise daily workflow to meet customer expectations and set SLA’s through the various application within SAP- (Gannt chart & RFQ inbox)
- Review and calculate customer quotations and provide the correct product to suits customers need in terms of quality, price and delivery.
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
- Provide after-sales support services and provide technical back up as required.
- Process CRM quotations & opportunities within set customer SLA’s.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints first time.
Qulifications and essential experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft
- Knowledge of pumps & pump systems
- Engineering application
- Able to stakeholder manange
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledge of SAP CRM
- An acceptable degree of business acumen.
- Confident and can articulate well with good communication skills.
- Self-starter with a proactive approach and able to work with their own initiative.
- An understanding of business practices and ethics.
- Operate in accordance with the Grundfos Values.
- Commitment, drive and enthusiasm.
- The ability to work in a demanding and fluid environment.
- Ability to identify areas for improvement.
Want to explore the Grundfos universe further?
Visit us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/5195
Notice for candidates from Russia and Central Asia
If you are a candidate from any of the below mentioned countries wishing to explore employment opportunities with Grundfos, we would like to firstly thank you for your interest, and urge you to visit the job page of your country to apply for specific positions that interest you, rather than create a talent profile in
our system. This is suggested to ensure full compliance with the data privacy
requirements of your country.
Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan
Grundfos now has a global recruiting system in place, supporting our ambition to provide a qualitative user experience to all our candidates.
To be updated on all career opportunities that might interest you as a candidate, we ask you to create a Talent Profile and set up a job alert so that you will be notified when a position that matches your criteria is posted. Creating a profile will also enable Grundfos recruiters to search and find your CV for when your education and experience match a role we are actively working to fill.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.